Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin (with CPR Monitor) features:
- Unique clamshell design
- Visible chest rise when ventilated
- Head tilt/chin lift
- CPR rate monitor and built-in compression clicker that meet the AHA CPR feedback device requirements
- A one-piece, disposable face shield lung bag
- Anatomical features, including xiphoid process
- Realistic skin-like finish
Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin (with CPR Monitor) benefits:
- Clamshell torso opens easily for simple insertion of face shield lung bags, which attach to the manikin to prevent slipping
- Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth
- Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway
- CPR rate monitor with four bright lights in the left shoulder lets students see instantly when they've found the proper rate of compressions, and makes it easy for instructors to quickly and accurately check the progress of multiple students in a short amount of time
- Lights illuminate in a progression from red to yellow to green as students approach the recommended compression rate.
- Two green lights tell students and instructor that compressions have reached the recommended rate of 100 to 120 compressions per minute.
- Two green lights plus a flashing yellow light tell students and instructor that compressions have exceeded the recommended maximum rate, and the student must slow down.
- Molded, pliable skin that is realistic to the eye and touch; resists dirt, grime, and grease; is durable and easy to clean; and allows AED pads to adhere to the manikin without leaving adhesive residue behind
- Realistic head features, including a pinchable nose and a prominent jawline for simulation of jaw thrust technique
- Realistic torso with prominent collarbones, an accurate nipple line, obvious xiphoid process, rib-cage lines, breastbone structure, an upper chest sized for the easy application of AED pads, and navel placement that allows for realistic teaching of abdominal thrusts
- Manikin with CPR rate monitor
- 10 adult face shield lung bags
- 2 AA batteries for CPR monitor
- Nylon carrying case
- Instruction manual