Kids and Child First Aid Training
The Kids and Child First Aid training course covers common first aid emergencies experienced by children.
- Recommended for parents, grandparents and other family caregivers
- A recognised qualification for childcare workers
- Provides peace-of-mind for anybody working with children
- Courses can be held at FIRSTAIDCHINA or your premises
First aid especially for kids
Trying to help an injured or seriously unwell child can be frightening and difficult if you don't know what to do. This course teaches you how to cope with injuries that commonly happen to children. It also discusses how to identify and deal with serious illness and life-threatening medical emergencies.
What you’ll gain
The course emphasises practical skills in an interesting, interactive learning environment. By successfully completing this course, you will:
- be able to recognise life-threatening situations
- be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives
- Scene assessment
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Managing choking
- Control of bleeding
- Broken bones
- Fever seizures
- Meningococcal disease
- Head injury
Individual and group courses
First Aid - Child courses are regularly held at Sinoaid Promotion Center throughout China. They are ideal for individuals or small groups who want to learn first aid. If you have a larger group, Sinoaid Promotion Center can arrange a course just for you at your premises or ours.
Need a refresher?
If your current children’s first aid certificate has expired, this is the ideal refresher course.
Enquire about a private course
Ask us about running a course especially for your group, either at your premises or ours.
Call us on +86(21)51082260 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Kids First Aid Training